If you’re having trouble receiving emails from PastBook in your email inbox, then chances are that the emails are being sent to your spam folder.
Not to worry though, it’s very simple to get them out of spam and into your inbox! If you have a Gmail (@gmail.com) or Outlook (@outlook.com or @hotmail.com) account, follow these simple steps to move your PastBook emails from your spam folder to your inbox, and ensure that they are always sent to your inbox in the future - after all, you don’t want to miss out on our special offers and discounts!
- Go to your spam folder and select any emails from PastBook:
- Click on the “move to inbox” button to remove your PastBook email from spam and ensure that all future emails received from PastBook will be sent to your inbox instead.
- Remember to check your promotions tab if the email didn’t go straight to your inbox.
If you are using your phone go to your spam folder, select any Pastbook email, click on the three little dots menu button in the upper right corner of the page and mark it as "not spam".
*the email addresses we use to send you emails all end in “.pastbook.com”, if you are unsure which emails are from PastBook, you can copy and paste the following search query into your Gmail search bar to show only emails from PastBook: In: anywhere pastbook.
- Got to your Junk email folder and search for “pastbook” in your email search bar
- Select an email from PastBook and click on “it’s not spam”
Now you can also add PastBook email address to your contact list and make sure that you will receive all of our special offers, discounts and news! See how you can add our email to your contact list here.
After following these simple steps, you will be able to keep track of our special offers, discounts and news!