When signing into your PastBook account, you will see a pop-up which will ask you to sign in with Facebook or email. Facebook will connect to your PastBook account automatically, no passwords required. If you are signing in with your email and don’t remember the password, click the “Forgot Password?” button: we will send a new password to the indicated email address. If you didn't get it, please double check your spam folder.
Articles in this section
- How can I subscribe for special offers and important messages from PastBook?
- Why am I not receiving emails from PastBook?
- How can I delete a book?
- How do I sign in?
- How can I change my password?
- I forgot my password, what can I do?
- Is it free?
- Can I see my photo books online?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How can I stop seeing Ads on my Facebook News Feed?