If you want to receive updates about our special discounts, offers and follow other new developments from us, be sure to add PastBook to your address book and make sure that our emails are going straight to your inbox. Just follow these simple steps to make sure that you always get our emails and don’t miss out on anything from us!
- Open a PastBook email in your inbox and click on the arrow in the top right corner of the email, and select ‘Add PastBook to Contacts list’
- Adding PastBook to your contacts list will ensure that all future emails received from PastBook will be sent to your inbox instead, and will never be marked as spam
*the email addresses we use to send you emails all end in “.pastbook.com”, if you are unsure which emails are from PastBook, you can copy and paste the following search query into your Gmail search bar to show only emails from PastBook: In: anywhere pastbook.
- Open a PastBook email in your inbox and click on the circle beside the sender name to expand more details about the sender
- In the sender details pane (on the right of the email), click on the 3 dots next to the sender name to view more options
- Click on ‘Add to contacts’ to add PastBook to your address book
- Click on ‘Save’ to save PastBook as a contact in your address book ensure that all future emails received from PastBook will be sent to your inbox, and will never be marked as spam
If you’re having trouble finding an email from us, it could be in your spam folder. See how to remove a PastBook email from spam here.
After following these simple steps, you will be able to keep track of our special offers, discounts and news!